1 pkg. Pasta Gardner Fusilli
3 tbsp. shallots, minced
1 ear yellow corn
6 ea scallions, thinly sliced
1 cup Toby’s ranch dressing
6 oz. roast chicken meat
5 pieces of bacon
1 tbsp. cilantro, rough chopped (optional)
3/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
1. Bring about 6 quarts of water to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add salt and cook pasta 2 minutes.
3. Strain and shock pasta in ice water, drain well. Reserve.
4. Cook bacon until slightly crisp, cool on paper towels. Cut into bite size pieces.
5. Cut the corn off the cob, lightly sauté the corn in a little butter. Remove from heat.
6. Slice scallions thinly on the bias. Mince the shallot.
7. Cut or pull the chicken in to small pieces.
8. In a large bowl combine the ranch, shallots, scallions, corn, cilantro (optional), salt, pepper. Mix.
9. Add the rest of the ingredients, the chicken, bacon, and pasta. Mix well.
10. Taste for seasoning, serve right away or refrigerate.